We believe education is about so much more than academic learning. It’s about developing our students’ talents and exploring their interests from an early age, as well as physical, emotional and social development.
With this in mind, we encourage our students to participate in a rich and diverse programme of extra-curricular activities, giving them the opportunity to enrich their school experience within a safe and supportive environment.
After School Activities (ASAs)
We run five sessions of teacher-led ASAs:
- The activities change each session
- Students apply for a seat at the beginning of the session
- Instruction and support are provided by our teachers
Activities on offer include:
- Sports, complete with competitions with other schools
- Board games
- Arts and crafts
- Music, complete with a final performance off-campus
ESM (East Sports Management)
ESM is an external sports programme based on our school campus. All coaches are approved by ADEK.
ESM activities include: