Through our ‘world of pathways’, our aim is to unlock the potential of all students, providing learners with a hyper-personalised and future-proofed education that is fully inclusive and which delivers high performance for all.
We offer a bespoke, truly unique and aspirational curriculum for all learners – one that combines the best of the Early Years Framework (EYFS) and National Curriculum for England (NCfE), underpinning our overarching framework of the International Baccalaureate, leading seamlessly into the Middle Years Programme (MYP).
The NCFE provides a rigorous, progressive framework that focuses on the “mastery of concepts”, ensuring breadth and depth, while our IB pedagogical and trans-disciplinary approach ensures student agency, creativity, international-mindedness and action taking.
Our curriculum is a specifically tailored learning model arranged through a mixture of interdisciplinary and conceptual-based learning as well as standalone teaching covering the following subjects and learning areas:
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Physical Education
- English Language and Literature
- Science and Socials
- Innovation and Digital Learning
- UAE Social, Moral and Cultural Studies
- Personal, Social and Health Education
- Student Wellbeing
- Arabic and Islamic French
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Entrepreneurship and Enterprise
- Community and Environment
- Empathy and Charity